Tuesday, March 27, 2007

You don't bring me flowers

Just back from the knitting session at You don't bring me flowers cafe. This is a lovely little cafe cum florists with old fashioned china and interesting craftwork for sale. The local knitting group meet every week there, but I'm usually at work (the cafe is only open during the day).
As I had a day off, I went along, and thoroughly enjoyed it. The knitters are welcoming, and the atmosphere is very relaxing. The upstairs room was given over to the knitting group, and we had the door to the terrace open. It has been a glorious sunny day, so was nice to have the outside space.
I'd definitely go regularly if it wasn't for the need to support my yarn habit with work, and would encourage anyone to go along.

1 comment:

Thea said...

Work gets in my way as well. I fortunately have a group that I knit with at work on wednesdays at lunch.