Friday, March 30, 2007

UFO first quarter update

  • January - Fingerless mitts finished
  • February - Finn wool sweater resumed
  • March - Finn wool sweater finished
Having finally got the weight of the Finn wool sweater off my shoulders, I've started to fish out other UFOs. Next up for April is the very large bag I started to make for tote exchange but bailed out when it started to get unfeasibly large. I made a start on this yesterday, and completed a slip stitch pocket. This is the first project I have done with any slip stitch knitting in, and it's entertaining.



I also revisited Jan's fingerless mitts. Now I know to offset seams by half a stitch, my previous seam offended me with it's obviously mismatched edge. So I ripped this yesterday too, and re-did. Much better.

Before



After


No comments: