Sunday, March 18, 2007

Finn wool status

So what has become of the Finn wool jumper?



Despite the blog silence, I have actually been making some progress on it. I picked up the neckline this morning. This is something I find quite difficult, as I can never get the number and evenness of spacing quite right. I've been saying I would do it one evening for a while, but never getting round to it. So today I started on it early, while the mind was fresh and the light good.
I'm also making fair progress on the second sleeve.



The weather has turned cold again, so I'm hoping I can finish it in time for it to be worn this season.

1 comment:

DDKK said...

Oh dear, I'm lagging a long way behind with my effort! Glad to hear that your DH might get to wear it this season! I sympathise with your difficulties picking up stitches evenly; I usually use stitch markers or pins to split it down into sections of 10 or 20 stitches, makes it much easier to judge.