Sunday, August 12, 2007

Variation on SP11 questionnaire

I'm not a secret pal, but thought I'd give the questionnaire a go anyway:

1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?
My favourite is soft wool. I like most natural fibres. Hate eyelash yarns, and don't generally care for synthetics.

2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in?
I have a felted needle roll for my circs and a small wicker basket for my straights and dpns.

3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced?
18 months. Intermediate.

4. What's your favorite scent?
Lavender, cinnamon, cardamom

5. What's your favorite color(s)? Any colors you just can't stand?
I like brights, not so keen on sludgy browns

6. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos?
Yes, except for ponchos!

7. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit?
Hmm, difficult one, anything I can knit in the round

8. What are you knitting right now?
A stole, BSJ, Lutea shell and big bag

9. Do you like to receive handmade gifts?
Yes

10. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic?
Addi circs

11. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift?
Swift only

12. How old is your oldest UFO?
18 months

13. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on?
Yes, I'd like the latest Noni patterns, the Norah Gaughan leaflet from Berroco and a cropped cardigan pattern from Blue Sky Alpacas

14. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn?
I'd like to improve my fair isle and cabling skills

15. Are you a sock knitter?
An occasional one

16. Ravelry?

Of course! Smugsheep on Ravelry.

No comments: