Monday, January 22, 2007

Wicked temptation

I've been debating whether to join the SKC's latest knitalong. I wasn't sure about Eiffel, and the hemp yarn was very expensive. Wicked sounded interesting, but the photo with the pattern isn't too flattering. However, sknitty has just finished her Wicked and posted a picture. This was much nicer, and tempted me into buying the pattern.

I'm going to try and be good and knit from stash for this one (and wait until I've finished DH's jumper!) Two possible yarns in the stash: a multi stranded mohair and a highly variegated wool. I've been wondering what I could make with only 500 yards of the latter since I got it. I think I could squeeze a short sleeved jumper out of it, and wear over a fitted long sleeve top, as in the pattern photo.




No comments: