Saturday, January 27, 2007

Stash matches

One of my goals for January was to stash dive and find some pattern and yarn pairings for future projects.


Tea cosy pattern and chunky slub
I bought these to go together, so this is an easy one, and I hope I can use up some leftovers to decorate the top.


Sunrise circle jacket from IK
Debbie Bliss Aran Tweed - or possibly some Kureyon? The variegated yarn might show off the shape better, but could be too fussy.

Arwen from IK
Soft green Jaeger Aran


Cosmicpluto's top down raglan
Assorted odd colours of Kureyon - I think it will work as a stashbuster to use up different colours
Dalarna is the pattern for the Knitting on the Road KAL. The pattern is fairly plain, so I think I can use one of my wilder colourways for this.

1 comment:

DDKK said...

can't wait to see the tea cosy finished!!