Monday, April 28, 2008

Wonderwool Wales

Just back from Wonderwool Wales, where I had a blast!


The show was great, with plenty of room, seating and food, all much more pleasant than the K&S at Alexandra Palace.



There were animals:
























I loved the Posh Yarn stand where I saw their whole range in glorious technicolour and feel, as well as meeting the lovely Dee and Tony. I couldn't resist the Sheepfold natural sheep bag kits, and came away with their latest design. I also liked the yarns from the Old Piggery and Twist Fibrecraft.





The homemade cakes were delicious; no photos, they disappeared too quickly!



And I went to Woolschool, with a freeform knitting and crochet workshop with Prudence Mapstone, who was very inspiring. I'll write another post about that.



The scenery was wonderful, the number of sheep unbelievable, and the weather fairly decent. Overall, a great weekend!

No comments: