Sunday, April 20, 2008

Missing Magknits patterns

Knitting progress isn't very blogworthy this week. Mostly just working on the star afghan which is growing slowly, but doesn't look much different in photos than it did before.

Difficult to say if the moth problem is getting better or worse. I am seeing more of them on the walls, but am hoping this is because they are being flushed out. Maybe not.

I have put in some work on the Charlotte's web shawl, and now have only one pattern repeat, the cast off and fringing to go!




There are still a few Magknits patterns where I wasn't able to get the charts or files. I'm hoping the following will turn up on the web soon:

  • Misty bag
  • Beau jumper
  • Birthday cables jumper
  • Nothin but a T top - available on the blue blog
  • Made with love sweater (kid's)
  • Timon kid's
  • Tech guy socks - available on the blue blog
  • Trellis & vine shawl
  • Delphine jumper
  • Milanese lace socks
  • Lux jumper
  • Summer shawlette
  • Bakerloo socks
  • Honorine jumper - will be posted on knotions
  • Seaside mitts
  • Invested vest
  • Brigid shawl
  • Lemonade cardigan
  • Jenora cardigan
  • Summer sky cardigan
  • Byzantine strawberry bag


They're not on my 'must make' list, so I'm not too worried, but I wanted to keep a list to look out for them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed your site I am looking for the Brigid shawl pattern/chart from May 2007 MagKnits also. SOMEONE MUST HAVE IT Hope you find it then I can have it also.

ariadnek said...

Hi. I'm currently in Italy, so this won't do you much good right now, but I made the Misty bag last year, and I'm SURE I have the pattern running around somewhere at home. When I get back, I'll take a look around for you. I'm looking for the Jenora cardigan, too---this MagKnits thing was a real pain.