Friday, February 29, 2008

Knitting from the shrine of precious yarn

That's the title of the March stash knitdown challenge. I've got lots of candidates of yarns I've bought that seem too good to knit. Possible candidates are:

  • Yak from Schoolhouse Products with the cabled jacket from Runway Knits

  • Curry variegated cotton bulky scarf


  • Blue Sky Alpacas red alpaca silk in a stole pattern

  • Noro silk garden cardigan

  • Laines due Nord and Noro scarf

  • Hipknits sari silk hat or bag

  • Teo's bamboo cabled jumper


  • Possum peplum cardigan

  • Debbie Bliss cashmerino in Fetching

  • Berroco Ultra Alpaca for the Brea bag


  • RYC wool silk cardigan

  • Knitwitches silk dk for the Vogue anniversary cover scarf


I think I'll aim to continue with the Vogue scarf I've already started, and tackle the variegated cotton scarf and either the Teo cabled jumper or the Possum peplum cardigan. I've also recently cast on for Jolien, which won't be a quick knit due to the fine gauge.

No comments: