Saturday, January 02, 2010

Ten for 10 project

Saw this challenge in the Stash and burn group on Ravelry. The idea is to think of ten things to expand your knitting skills, and make something that tries these techniques. Here's my list so far:

  1. Steeking
  2. Entrelac - a quant headband or garterlac dishcloth look manageable
  3. Make a granny square afghan - I've started Babette, so just need to pick that up again
  4. Line a knitted bag - I'm keen on knitting felted bags, but not so much on finishing them...
  5. Top down raglan -
  6. Moebius cast on -
  7. Knit something with yarn I've dyed myself -
  8. Make a pair of more complex socks - I've only made very simple ones so far, and would like to try something from Cookie A or Cat Bordhi.
9 and 10 to be determined later in the year

No comments: