Monday, December 03, 2007

Stripy throw

The stripy crochet throw is finished! I enjoyed this project, although it did seem to last forever. The yarn is a delight to work with, and the pattern was easy once I got the hang of the increases and decreases. I managed to straighten up the first wonky corner a bit with careful working of the edging. It's now going to be wrapped up until Christmas.



Speaking of Christmas knitting, I've made a good start in the last week. I've been travelling again, and used the time to start my sister's scarf. A week later, and it's nearly finished. The yarn estimate is really tight though, and I'm going to break into an extra ball. As she reads this blog occasionally, I will just say that it is multidirectional garter stitch, and show a greyed out swatch for now.

1 comment:

DDKK said...

Wow, that throw looks gorgeous! Well done, you truly need stamina for that kind of thing!