Thursday, November 01, 2007

Minor deviation

I deviated slightly from the three projects plan - but only so I could take something on a flight. I figured even the airport authorities couldn't object to a plastic crochet hook, so took a ball of stash and started a Fit to be Tied purse from the Happy Hooker book. I've used an aran weight so reduced the number of stitches, but wish I'd also reduced the number of rows before making the handle slot.



I'm making some progress on all the other three projects, but nothing is near completion. I've turned the first corner on the throw, but that just means all the rows are really long now.


I've got about 65 rows still to go on the MS3, and they're still getting longer (so slower).

I'm struggling with Evie, with very little progress.

No comments: