Sunday, September 23, 2007

Holiday gift list

Hmm, time to start thinking about holiday knitting. I have to finish some of my summer projects before I cast on anything new, but I can do the planning now.

Initial thoughts are:

  • a pair of men's socks

  • chunky slub tea cosy

  • sophisticated tea cosy

  • montego bay scarf

  • Irish hiking scarf

  • one skein triangular small shawl

  • aran cashmere hat

  • two colour ribbed hat

  • a pair of Fetching
In reality, I have only had one request for a knitted gift this year, so I will focus on that first, then consider whether other potential recipients would really want anything handknitted.

I did learn the lesson from last year about not knitting jumpers for Christmas - way too ambitious.

And just for fun....

smug sheep --

[noun]:

A person who is a master of making ravioli



'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com

Hmm, I have no idea how that works, but can assure readers that my ravioli eating skills surpass my making skills.

No comments: